How can we help?
We’re leaders in our field & specialise in providing straight forward therapy in complex situations.
Children & young people develop at different rates. This becomes a worry when your child or adolescent is not keeping pace with their peers. Our team can support their development.
- Assessment for learning disabilities including dyslexia, dysgraphia & dyscalculia
- Assessment for neurodevelopmental disabilities including Intellectual Disability, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder & Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- Child & family adjustment to developmental problems
- Sensory processing assessment & intervention
- Fine and/or gross motor skills assessment & therapy including dyspraxia
- Life skills & self care e.g. school readiness, toileting, preparing for independence
- Speech problems including first word, speech sounds & fluency
- Language problems including expressing & understanding language
- Social communication
- Fussy eating, feeding & swallowing