Meet the team
Our team are friendly, experienced & professional. We pride ourselves on providing comprehensive assessment services alongside fun & engaging therapy programmes tailored to the needs of your child.
Katherine is passionate about supporting children and young people to understand big emotions and navigate activities of daily life. She uses play and creative therapies to engage in learning skills that will support them as they grow. Katherine understands that children don't stand alone and that the whole team needs support in getting the best out of the young person. Every child is different and every therapy plan needs to reflect this, in order to thrive at home, school and in the community.
Specialist Areas of Practice
- Mild to moderate mental health
- Mother & baby mental health
- Challenging behaviour
- Emotional regulation
- Sensory processing
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Play therapy
- Suicide bereavement
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Postgraduate Certificate in Health Sciences (Infant Child and Adolescent Mental Health)
- New Zealand Registered Occupational Therapist
- Member of Occupational Therapy New Zealand Whakaora Ngangahau Aotearoa
Katherine is based in Invercargill.
Face to face and online services available.